Required readings for this week: Robertson: Ch. 12
Additional assignments for this week:
Read the Meat Ethics Kit and review at least one resource listed in it. Would you consider becoming vegetarian or vegan? How could you make those steps manageable so you might make some commitment to eating less meat? What might be your motivators – are you concerned with the cruelty to animals, the environmental damage, or the personal health consequences of eating meat? What might be your immaterial rewards that would help you make the transition?
Are you on track?
- Up to date on your required reading?
- Tracked your intention today?
- Reviewed the Meat Ethics Kit?
- Finished a solid draft and are in the final edit/polish of your 1000-1200 word ‘Reflection Research’ essay? (due next week)
- Further along on your service-learning presentation? (due week 14)