13. Seeing past our blind spots
Required readings for this week: Jackson, et al: Ch. 10 & Ch. 12 / Robertson: Ch. 14
Additional assignments for this week:
- Watch Guntown. Consider the psychology of gun ownership and the broader consequences of gun ownership and war as it relates to both social and environmental sustainability.
- Watch Aluna, think about how different our cultural cosmologies and world values can be.
Are you on track?
- Up to date on your required reading?
- Tracked your intention today?
- Watched your videos for class?
- Submitted your service-learning poster (due now)
- Ready to present your service-learning project? (due next week)